- 2 Maine lobsters, cooked
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 medium mushrooms, sliced
- Pick meat out of lobster and cut into pieces.
- In large saute pan saute lobster in one tablespoon butter for about two minutes, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add olive oil to pan and saute garlic and veggies until crisp - start with carrots, then broccoli, mushrooms and tomatoes. Veggies should be tender but crisp. Remove from pan, set aside.
- Add remaining butter to pan and melt on medium heat, whisk in flour. Add bouillon, milk and cream, mixing thoroughly after each addition until sauce is smooth and thickened.
- Add lobster, veggies, wine, parsley and pepper. Reheat thoroughly on low. Serve over linguine or rice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.